If you want to improve your hedge fund investor pitch:
This booklet includes these five essential tests for your hedge fund investor pitch
To work out if you need help with your hedge fund investor pitch, check it against these five tests:
1. First Impression Test Have you established a connection and positive feeling within the first minute?
2. Flick Test Can you glance through the pitch document and immediately grasp why this is a great investment?
3. Focus Test Does the pitch address the investor and their needs?
4. First Date Test At the end of the pitch does the investor feel excited; eager to learn more?
5. Familiarity Test Can the investor summarise the pitch in one line? Does it sound distinctive, interesting and relevant?
Improve your hedge fund investor pitch:
Fundraising presentations are hard work. You're bombarded with challenging questions from investors, worn out by long days, and struggling to...
Investment decision-making is not a wholly rational process. Are you using all the tools at your disposal to create and...
Do your public speaking skills enable you to inspire, motivate and influence others? Many leaders in the corporate world are...
You could shoot to fame for all the wrong reasons if a bad media interview goes viral. Unprepared, rude or flippant comments...
Better Body Language We all know that body language is important in business. But how important? And does is really...
We all feel nervous when we talk in public. This is a good thing. If we didn’t feel nervous, then...
A weak elevator pitch is a wasted opportunity Last month I chaired the Quickfire Showcase at Berlin’s SuperReturn, the annual...
Better Media Interviews The excruciating Newsnight interview with Treasury Minister Chloe Smith this summer is just one example of how poor preparation...
“This training has contributed directly to new business – including a new FTSE100 client.”
Michelle Elstein Head of Business Development, Olswang LLP
“BBA transformed our pitch into a compelling investment narrative. They undoubtedly helped us secure Sky TV as an investor.””
Gerry Bastable Director, Blast Films