Communication Skills Training Booklet
This booklet includes these Five Essential Tests to decide if Communication Skills Training is needed
1. First Impressions Test Does the audience feel positive and engaged within the first minute?
2. Fascinating Test Does the audience feel a connection that could move them to action?
3. Fundamental Test Does the audience come away feeling engaged and inspired?
4. Focus Test Does the audience feel confident about the communication?
5. Fast Test Does the audience find the communication easy to understand?
If your communication is not passing all five tests then get in touch for expert communication skills training.
Fundraising presentations are hard work. You're bombarded with challenging questions from investors, worn out by long days, and struggling to...
Investment decision-making is not a wholly rational process. Are you using all the tools at your disposal to create and...
Do your public speaking skills enable you to inspire, motivate and influence others? Many leaders in the corporate world are...
You could shoot to fame for all the wrong reasons if a bad media interview goes viral. Unprepared, rude or flippant comments...
Better Body Language We all know that body language is important in business. But how important? And does is really...
We all feel nervous when we talk in public. This is a good thing. If we didn’t feel nervous, then...
A weak elevator pitch is a wasted opportunity Last month I chaired the Quickfire Showcase at Berlin’s SuperReturn, the annual...
Better Media Interviews The excruciating Newsnight interview with Treasury Minister Chloe Smith this summer is just one example of how poor preparation...
“This training has contributed directly to new business – including a new FTSE100 client.”
Michelle Elstein Head of Business Development, Olswang LLP
“I can honestly say our investment in coaching has paid for itself many times over.”
Ed Coulthard CEO, Blast Films